WELCOME

This blog was thought up by a group of friends who met on another challenge blog that closed. We missed the challenges there and decided that it would be nice to challenge each other by collecting ideas and putting them all into a hat to draw one out each week as a challenge. Now Closed as a challenge blog but here for inspiration for now

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Challenge 35-Music


Hello Everyone--Hope you have had a good week and are ready for another challenge

but first-----

Great to see what so many people made for the 'Use your Stash Challenge' this last week and to read the comments . Everyone who left a comment had one entry in the prize draw and everyone who entered a project had two entries.
sorry the photos aren't good but it is still quite dark here yet.

Vic drew out one person this morning and the winner is ---Tracey B

Congratulations Tracey! Not sure where in the world you are so can you contact me with your address please-Chrissie-then I will send you the prize. 

This week the Challenge is Music. Another very wide subject--with song titles, music images of all kinds, pop stars etc. Also you can make anything you like so long as it has the theme music somewhere on it. We love to see cards, ATCs, altered anything, canvases, wall hangings-you name it we like to see it.

Just a reminder that next week is the Return of the Mousetrap Challenge so hope you have got your mousetrap at the ready to join us in the challenge. It went so well the first time but not everyone got a chance to join in and some asked for us to have it again.

If you click on our names under the pictures you can visit our blogs and see how we made the projects.








6 comments:

butterfly said...

Can't resist a music challenge... and with all that lovely inspiration! Looking forward to hopping round for a closer look very soon!
Alison x

sam21ski said...

Don't forget, if you haven't got a mousetrap but want one, email me your postal address details and I'll send you one

sam21@ntlworld.com

Sam xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous theme and wonderful inspiration by the DT.

craftattack said...

Hi Ladies, lovely work from the DT again! I am happy that I have managed to do some cards to join you again! Hugs, Valerie

Tracey-B said...

Another great challenge and DT makes! Not sure I'm really fitting in this week but I've submitted my entry. Thank you for my prize last week, I was a very lucky winner! x

papercraftnut said...

Gorgeous projects ladies! So sorry I missed this challenge. I have been so busy that I have not had any time to craft this week. Hopefully I can make up for lost time on the next one! Looking forward to another mousetrap. Tracy:)