WELCOME

This blog was thought up by a group of friends who met on another challenge blog that closed. We missed the challenges there and decided that it would be nice to challenge each other by collecting ideas and putting them all into a hat to draw one out each week as a challenge. Now Closed as a challenge blog but here for inspiration for now

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Challenge 59-A Postcard from France

Hello Friends and Followers and big welcome to our new followers.

Another week has slipped by and it is time for a new challenge here at the Hatters. Always wonderful to see what you make with our themes and to have you join in with us when we craft.  Wonderful ideas for the Picture Frame challenge and thank you to those who joined in with us

This week the theme is A Postcard from France so do join in with us if you have time.

Von is with us this month as our guest so pop to her blog and say hello.

If you click on the names under the pictures you can visit our blogs and learn more about how we made the projects for this week



Von



                                                                             sandra

3 comments:

Fandhmum said...

Beautiful samples,
Rosie x

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely samples as always. Forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn, I mean no offence, but have the hatters ever thought about having a fortnightly challenge? I'd love to take part more often but I find by the time I have decided what to do I'm not sure I'll get it finished in time so I don't bother. Of course you may be quite happy as you are!! I'll just have to try and get my act together. Hugs Cindy x

chrissies said...

Hi Cindy

You aren't speaking out of turn at all it is good to hear what people think aboutthe Hatters.

The idea of it being more than a week for the challenge has been discussed by us a few times since we started but it is always the same outcome as we seem to be able to keep making something each week.

There may be other ways that it could be arranged so we will get our heads together. I have a few ideas

Love Chrissie xxx