WELCOME

This blog was thought up by a group of friends who met on another challenge blog that closed. We missed the challenges there and decided that it would be nice to challenge each other by collecting ideas and putting them all into a hat to draw one out each week as a challenge. Now Closed as a challenge blog but here for inspiration for now

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Challenge 63-Tickets Please

Hello Everyone. Hope you have had a good week and that the sun is shining where you are.

Loved your makes for the Jewel in the Crown with all the different takes on the theme.

Thank you to Von for being our guest in May and for making such terrific projects.

This month we welcome Tracy as our guest and this is what she has to say about herself.

I have always been a creative person who has dabbled in diy projects or crafty things, but it wasn’t until a couple of years ago that I discovered my love of paper crafts.  It all started when I decided to make the birthday invitations, decorations and loot bags for my son’s 5th birthday party.  As I researched how to do this, a whole new, amazing and creative world opened up to me.  Since then, I have become an independent consultant for an American paper crafting company called Close To My Heart,and a design team member for another fabulous little company called My Time Made Easy.  This month, I am extremely proud and excited to be a guest DT member for Out of a Hat Creations.  Over the last year, these ladies have continuously inspired me to think outside the creative box, and for this I am extremely grateful.  Hats off to you ladies, and thanks for the invite!

The challenge this time is Tickets Please and you can make anything you like so long as there is a ticket somewhere on it. If you click on the names under the pictures you can go to our blogs and learn more about how we made our projects and we hope you will find time to say hello whilst you are there

Tracy






4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous masterpieces from all of you ladies! Valerie

Fandhmum said...

Beautiful DT samples,
Rosie x

Gibby Frogett said...

Fantastic ticket projects ladies - love them all... Gill x

Maggie said...

Lovely work from DT I have just entered mine in at the last min.

MaggieH