WELCOME

This blog was thought up by a group of friends who met on another challenge blog that closed. We missed the challenges there and decided that it would be nice to challenge each other by collecting ideas and putting them all into a hat to draw one out each week as a challenge. Now Closed as a challenge blog but here for inspiration for now

Thursday, 1 August 2013

Challenge 71-Numbers

Hello to all our friends and followers and we hope you have had a good week. It seems to have flown by and we hope you are ready to join us in a new challenge.

This time of year is always slow in the craft world as people are on holiday or just enjoying being outdoors but it is always nice to have you join in with us. The Patchwork projects were really lovely and I am sure everyone who saw them admired the makes.

The theme for this week is Numbers so you can make anything at all with something to do with numbers on it-lots to think about with this subject so we look forward to seeing what you make of it.

As we say bye bye to Valerie and a big 'Thank You' to her for the beautiful makes in July--we welcome Sam who is joining us for August. I am sure many of you visit Sam's blog and wonder how she fits everything in so we say a big 'Thank You' to Sam for fitting in crafting with us as well.

Here is what Sam says about herself :

Hi, my name is Sam aka Sam21ski. I’ve been crafting for quite a while now and like anything distressed and grungy.  I love any sort of crafting and would say that I am adventurous with new materials and am willing to give anything a go!!
My favourite colour is green, closely followed by brown and I am a great admirer of T!m Holtz.  I also love all stuff PaperArtsy too!!
I have a 6 year old bearded collie called Fraser and a partner of over 20 years called Martin.  They both put up with my antiques on the dining room table, as this is where I craft.
We love to take an annual trip to either USA or Canada in the winter for a skiing trip, hence where the ski comes from in my username.
If you want to find out more about me, see what I’ve been up to or get in touch, you’ll find me here http://sam21ski.blogspot.co.uk/


These are the projects we made for 'Numbers' and if you click on the name under the pictures you can go to our blogs and learn more about what we made















6 comments:

sam21ski said...

Thank you for the lovely welcome Chrissie xxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work from all, and what a lovely photo of Sam and her 4 footed friend. Valerie

die amelie said...

Great DT pieces and a wonderful guest appearance from Sam! :)

Thank you!

die amelie x

papercraftnut said...

Hi ladies. Great pieces from the DT, as usual. I'm hoping to join in the fun this week - just started a full-time job 3 weeks ago so have been out of the crafting loop. I really need an OOAH fix, lol! Hugs, Tracy

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

So wonderful artwork from the DT-Lady. A wonderful pic from Sam and her lovely dog.

Thank you for the challenge

butterfly said...

Fabulous makes all round, and great to hear from Sam...
Alison x